ExAd.me

Friday, August 23, 2013

lovely__Daria - Lugansk, Ukraine

lovely__Daria
22 y/o female
Lugansk, Ukraine
English(Good), Russian(Fluent), Ukrainian(Fluent)
Have no children
Last online: 2013-08-21 18:08:13
5.25 credit(s) to open a letter

PERSONAL DETAILS
Sex female
Children without children
Want children I will tell you later
Date of birth 1990 - October - 18
Body type Attractive
Education Some college
Smoker No
Drinker No
DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18-18
Relationship
rate profile :
  1    2    3    4    5  
rate: 3.3
votes: 58
DESCRIPTION:
I am a very kind and loving, honest, understanding, sweet, aways ready to healp. I am tender and passionate, I have a trast and faith in people, I am serious but at the same time very jolly and smiling! Wink Attractive, affectionate and very caring, only one man woman...
IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
I want to be with a sensual and sexual man. I look for the second half to be able to spend all time together! I do want compassion, honesty, reliability, affection, someone who is health conscious & secure with no emotional hang-ups. I am at the perfect stage in my life to really appreciate an exceptional man.
MY LANGUAGES SKILLS:
English: I can read and write very well and speak on everyday topics
Russian: I am advanced in every skill
Ukrainian: I am advanced in every skill

No comments: