ExAd.me

Friday, August 23, 2013

MELODY: SWEET AND NICE WOMAN. I ALWAYS RESTRICT MY

Melody_
23 y/o female
Krivoy Rog, Ukraine
English, Russian, Ukrainian
tutor
Have no children
Last online: 2013-08-23 10:58:04
12 credit(s) to open a letter

PERSONAL DETAILS
Sex female
Children without children
Want children I will tell you later
Date of birth 1990 - May - 24
Height 5'6" - 5'7" (166-170cm)
Body type Slim
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No
DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 30-55
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner
rate profile :
  1    2    3    4    5  
rate: 4.4
votes: 2331
DESCRIPTION:
Sweet and nice woman. I always restrict my personal space, because I am afraid of loneliness. Until I find my soul mate I surround myself with lots of friends. Sensual and vulnerable. Tender ... and romantic ...
My life passion is singing! I am so thankful to the universe that I have such a gift! Singing helps me to fly away to the skies and give pleasure to people who are listening to me! I like jogging, traveling and spending time at the sea-side. Baking and cooking is my another passion! I have my own secret recepies to satisfy any dream!
IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
He is sweet, handsome guy who loves freedom. The one who can love and be loved. I’d like my man to be truthful and understanding kind and caring. The one who can make a holiday for me and be able to enjoy it, who will pamper and please me ... And most importantly will be my true friend ...I want us to be always together..
MY LANGUAGES SKILLS:
English
Russian
Ukrainian

http://www.online-dating-ukraine.com/Melody_.html

No comments: